Subject: Confirmation of Mr Juhan Lepassaar (ENISA) at the Tallinn Digital Summit 2024
From: "Evangelia Lantza" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 16:11:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr Hansen,

Dear Ms Sarapuu,

On behalf of Mr Juhan Lepassaar, Executive Director of the European Union 
Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA), I would like to thank you very much for 
the kind invitation we have received from Mr Tiit Riisalo, Minister for 
Economic Affairs and Information Technology, to participate in the upcoming 
Tallinn Digital Summit taking place on 19-20 November 2024.

Mr Lepassaar is honoured to accept the invitation to participate in your 
event and contribute with his expertise.

We would appreciate receiving any additional information on Mr Lepassaar’s 
speaking role, as well as any related information that would help us 
organize his presence in Tallinn.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance, I remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Evangelia

Evangelia Lantza
Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director

Tel: +30 2814409619

Mob: +30 6936565996

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Agamemnonos 14, Chalandri 15231, Attiki, Greece| 
<http://www.enisa.europa.eu/> enisa.europa.eu

 <https://twitter.com/enisa_eu>

 <https://www.facebook.com/ENISAEUAGENCY>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-network-and-information-security-agency-enisa->

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/ENISAvideos>

This email may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are 
not the intended recipient, do not use or rely upon it, and instead notify 
the sender and delete it.
The contents of this email do not necessarily reflect the official position 
of ENISA.